Only 12 miles from downtown Phoenix, and situated in the fastest growing county in the United States, Gila River Arena and the surrounding entities make this Arizona’s new place for live entertainment. With more than 14 million visitors per year, this area is the fastest growing and most popular entertainment destination in Arizona.
Owned by the City of Glendale, and managed by ASM Global, Gila River Arena is the area's most versatile venue. Home to the National Hockey League’s (NHL) Arizona Coyotes, and a mainstay for major concerts and events, Gila River Arena can accommodate all of the following, and more!
- Ice events, such as the Coyotes and Stars on Ice
- Dirt events, such as the Professional Bull Riders (PBR)
- Consumer shows and conferences, such as ACE ComicCon and World Ventures
- Basketball events, such as collegiate basketball and the Harlem Globetrotters
- Other sporting events, such as WWE, UFC, Arena Football, and USA Gymnastics
- All concert configurations: full house, half house, theater, etc.