A Night Under The Stars | Drive-In Concert
A Night Under The Stars | Drive-In Concert
- March 18 / Thursday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Join Casting Crowns for A Night Under The Stars drive-in concert as we come together safe and socially distanced. Coming to Gila River Arena March 18.
event location/ parking
Please note the show will take place in the Yellow Lot of Gila River Arena located at 91st Avenue & Maryland Avenue. Access into the Yellow Lot is SOUTHBOUND ONLY on 91st Ave- this will be the only point of entry. The parking lots will open at 5PM and the event will begin at 7PM. Parking be general admission (first-come, first-served) within each color zone.
Oversized vehicles (over 72" tall) such as large SUVs, raised vehicles (Jeeps, Trucks, etc.), full sized vans, RVs, etc. will be parked in the outer spots of each row.
There is no additional charge for parking.
event ticketing information
- Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck, tickets are priced per car
- You will only need to purchase one (1) ticket per vehicle of no more than six people. All guests must have a seatbelt
- Oversized vehicles (over 72" tall) such as large SUVs, raised vehicles (Jeeps, Trucks, etc.), full sized vans, RVs, etc. will be parked in the designated oversized vehicle spaces. If any ticket other than an "OVERSIZED" ticket is purchased for an oversized vehicle, attendees will still be directed by parking attendants to park in the designated spot upon arrival.
- Audio will be transmitted through FM radio. If you do not have a radio in your car, please bring one with you.
- Upon arrival, the event will be General Admission parking within each designated Color Zone.
- The show will be held RAIN OR SHINE.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Guidelines and protocols are subject to change based on state and local restrictions at the time of the event.
The safety of fans, artists, and staff is our top priority. This event was designed to maximize social distancing, and every event will meet all local health and safety standards, as well as state regulations.
Please take note of the following procedures before arriving at the venue:
- Masks: Concert goers are not required to wear masks while inside their vehicle. Masks will be required any time an event attendee leaves their vehicle. This rule will be strictly enforced. Failure to abide by these procedures or requests from staff will result in immediate removal from the event. Fans unwilling to abide by the provisions outlined above will be subject to ejection without refund.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Porta-Johns will be available for fan use. Restroom units will be equipped with hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizers will also be available at multiple placements around the parking lot. Cleaning staff will also be sanitizing high-touch areas before, during and after the show, with increased frequency throughout the concerts.
- Watching Show From Designated Area: Attendees must stay inside their vehicle, truck bed or parking space for the duration of the event, except to use the restroom or purchase concessions or merchandise. Attendees will be allowed to set up chairs within their designated parking space immediatly surrounding their vehicles while adhering to social distancing guidelines. If watching from outside of your vehicle, you must wear a mask and stay within your designated space. If sitting directly adjacent to your vehicle you CANNOT overflow into the coned off adjacent vacent parking spaces. Coned off spaces are off limits to any vehicles, chairs, tents, etc. Due to local guidelines, commingling between spaces is strictly prohibited.
- Staff Safety Protocols: Event staff will undergo a pre-shift health screening, and will be required to wear masks and receive sanitation training prior to arrival at work.
prohibited items (outdoor events)
Gila River Arena policy prohibits the following items at outdoor events hosted by the venue:
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No professional photography allowed)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- No Glass or Metal Containers, Bottles, or Flasks
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Flammable Liquids or Aerosol Cans
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Glow Sticks or Flares
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Beach Balls, Projectiles or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segway, Scooters, Rollerblades or Bicycles
- Pop-Up Tents, Umbrellas or Sun Reflecting Structures
- Drones or Arial Equipment of Any Kind
- Animals or Pets (excluding trained, harnessed and housebroken Service Animals)
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Unauthorized Pamphlets, Handouts, Advertisements, Flyers, Signs, Flags or Banners. Any political or fundraising type signage is not allowed unless directly associated with the event. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
- Unauthorized/ Unlicensed Vendors
- Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving
- No tobacco products including electronic cigarettes or vaping. No Illegal Drugs or Substances.
- No tailgating materials (including but not limited to):
- BBQ Pits
- Grills or Fryers of any type
- Tents/ Canopy’s
- Open flame of any kind
- Yard Games
- Laser Pointers
*NOTE: ALL Items subject to security approval. All vehicles are subject to be searched.
- Coolers (soft and hard tops)
- Outside food (please bring pre-cooked food. BBQing/ cooking is not permitted on site)
- Water bottles
- Towels/ Blankets/ Tarps (used only within designated parking area)
- Small Low Back Chairs (No taller than 35”)
- Cellphones/ extra batteries
- Strollers (For Infants/ Toddlers Only)
- Non- professional flash/ still cameras
- Service Animals Only (Pets of any kind including comfort/ support/ emotional/ therapy or companion animals are NOT allowed
Is this a live in-person concert?
- Yes! Casting Crowns will be live in-person, performing a full set on stage in our parking lot. Amplified music and speakers will be set up throughout the event space. Audio will be transmitted through FM radio. If you do not have a radio in your car, please bring one with you. Large LED screens will be set-up to help improve the viewing experience so you can enjoy the show from your spot.
How many tickets do I need to purchase?
- Each ticket entitles you to have 1 vehicle enter with up to 6 total people. Each person inside the car must have a designated seatbelt. RVs and limousines not permitted.
Can I transfer my ticket to a friend?
- Tickets are non-transferrable and can only be scanned once. Your party must arrive in the same vehicle.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Tickets will not be available for purchase on site. Tickets must be purchased in advance at Ticketmaster.com.
Can I watch the show outside my vehicle?
- Yes, guests can enjoy the show from outside of their vehicles while adhering to social distancing guidelines. If outside of your vehicle, you must stay within the direct vicinity of your vehicle, wear a mask, stay within your designated space, and be thoughtful of those around you. If sitting directly adjacent to your vehicle you CANNOT overflow into the coned off parking spaces. Coned off spaces are off limits to any vehicles, chairs, tents, etc. Due to local guidelines, commingling between spaces is strictly prohibited.
Are spaces reserved or general admission?
- Spaces are general admission within each price level (also known as your color zone). Please keep your ticket out and ready to show to our staff at multiple checkpoints until your vehicle is parked. You may not reserve a space for yourself or anyone else next to you.
Are ADA spaces available?
- Yes and instructions will be provided at the time of arrival to help with any accommodations. We’re here to help. If hearing assistance is needed please contact us in advance at: [email protected]. If you will need an interpreter for the event please give us a minimum of 14 business days before show date to secure.
When should I arrive at the parking lot?
- Doors Open 2 hours before the show at 5PM. We recommend arriving AT LEAST one hour before show time.
Can I bring my own food?
- Yes! While grills, BBQ pits, open fires, tents and the like are not permitted, you are welcome to bring your own pre-cooked food and beverages. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase on-site. As always, underage drinking will not be tolerated, and we insist that you drink responsibly. Designated drivers are encouraged.
Will food and beverage be available for purchase on site at the event?
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on-site. Fans are also welcomed to bring their own pre-cooked food and beverages (including water bottles).
Am I required to wear a mask at the show?
- Concert goers are not required to wear masks while inside their vehicle however, masks will be required any time you exit your vehicle. Please check back and look out for pre-show communication via email and social as this information is subject to change.
Will restrooms be available?
- Yes, portable restrooms will be available for your use. When travelling to and from restroom facilities and concession stands, guests are required to maintain social distancing. Masks are required when outside your car. Your safety is our priority and for that reason, restrooms facilities will be sanitized in accordance with current local guidelines.
What health and safety protocols are in place for your staff?
- Staff must submit to a temperature check, a pre-shift health screening, will be required to wear masks and receive sanitation training prior to arrival at work.