- April 23 / Friday 7:00 AM
Covid-19 vaccines will be available at Gila River Arena beginning April 23rd and appointments are required.
- Appointments will be available online beginning Friday, April 16th
- Schedule your appointment online at: podvaccine.azdhs.gov
- Individuals without web access or in need of further assistance can call 1-844-542-8201
- Appointments are required to receive a vaccine
- Parking is complimentary
- Vaccine recipients will report to the main entrance of the arena at Gate 4 to check in for their appointment
- After receiving a vaccine you will wait inside the arena which maintains a temperature of 55 - 65 degrees farenheight. We recommend bringing a jacket to keep from getting cold.
- Appointments and information are only available through the Arizona Department of Public Health
- Walk-ins are not allowed