Gila River Arena requires all guests to adhere to the following bag policy:
- Backpacks of any size are not permitted
- This includes small designer backpacks of any size
- Bags larger than 12”x12”x6” are prohibited
- This includes large purses, diaper bags, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.
- Bags left unattended will be searched and removed
- Arena is not responsible for damage that may occur during search
- Most umbrellas that are labled as ‘Travel’ size are permitted inside the venue. Umbrellas must not be longer then 12 inches when closed. Umbrellas that are longer then 12 inches will not fit under guests seats and are not permitted inside the venue.
Gila River Arena does not provide a general area to check bags, coats or any other personal belongings.
Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Those changes will be communicated through social media accounts the Gila River Arena website and pre-event emails.
Guests who require ADA or medical accommodations, please contact Gila River Arena Guest Services so a representative may assist you in advance of your visit.