APPOINTMENTS RECOMMENDED, WALK-INS WELCOME
Covid-19 vaccinations are now available at Gila River Arena.
- Schedule your appointment online at: podvaccine.azdhs.gov
- Individuals without web access or in need of further assistance can call 1-844-542-8201
- Appointments are the surest way to guarantee the shortest possible experience time, but walk-ins also are now accepted at the Gila River Arena Site.
- This site offers the Pfizer vaccine, which is available to those age 16 and older*
*Anyone under the age of 18 (16 or 17 years of age) being vaccinated must be accompanied by a legal guardian and show proof of age upon entry (ie birth certificate, drivers license, valid US Passport, etc.)
- Parking is complimentary
- Vaccine recipients will report to the main entrance of the arena at Gate 4 to check in for their appointment
- After receiving a vaccine you will wait inside the arena which maintains a temperature of 55 - 65 degrees farenheight. We recommend bringing a jacket to keep from getting cold.
- Appointments and information are only available through the Arizona Department of Public Health
The Gila River Arena POD will be closed for NHL home games on 4/30, 5/1, 5/3, 5/5, and open 7:00am-7:00pm non-game days. Appointments are available at all other state vaccination sites on these days.