Arizona Coyotes vs Vegas Golden Knights
Arizona Coyotes vs Vegas Golden Knights
- January 24 / Sunday 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
The Arizona Coyotes take on the Vegas Golden Knights at Gila River Arena on Sunday, January 24.
View our new health and safety protocols here.
All venue visitors are required to fill out a health questionnaire before entering the venue. The Arizona Coyotes are partnering with Health Pass by CLEAR to help you return to Gila River Arena. Health Pass is a free mobile solution that allows you to complete COVID-related screening requirements before arriving at the game.
To get started, download the CLEAR app before game day and enroll for free here.
All you need is a government-issued ID. Remember to complete the in-app checklist no more than twelve hours before the Coyotes game.
New Strict No Bag Policy
NO BAGS OF ANY KIND including diaper bags, clutches, clear bags, purses, backpacks, fanny packs, etc. will be permitted inside the building to help reduce touchpoints for all staff and guests.
Guests requiring special accomodations please contact [email protected] in advance of your visit.
Parking passes will now be paperless to allow touchless scanning from mobile devices at entry points. Parking must be purchased online prior to event day at Ticketmaster.com. Upon entry to the parking lot, present your mobile parking pass to the parking attendant for scanning.
Click here for more detailed information on mobile parking passes.
Cash will NOT be accepted at parking entrances. Vehicles will be parking in every other space to provide physical distancing within parking lots. Please note that valet service has been eliminated and tailgating is prohibited.
Gila River Arena events are now mobile only ticketing. New ticket purchases will no longer be emailed, mailed, or available to print at home. Your mobile device is your ticket.
To access your tickets, download the Ticketmaster app and log into your account. Save your tickets to your mobile wallet for easy access. Upon arrival, present the barcode on your mobile tickets for entry.
Click here for more detailed information on mobile ticketing.
All fans and employees are required to wear a face mask at all times, unless they are actively eating or drinking in their seat. Current guidance from Maricopa County and the NHL advises that plastic face shields are not an adequate alternative to cloth face coverings. Neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, costume masks, face coverings containing valves, mesh materials, or holes of any kind are not acceptable masks.
All face coverings must:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face.
Guests under the age of (2) years are not required to wear a mask.
Cashless Transactions Only
Gila River Arena has transitioned to a cashless transaction arena ensuring contactless options for food, beverage and merchandise purchases. Credit card transactions only. Cash will no longer be accepted.
Ticket purchasers will receive a dedicated email assigning them a designated gate to enter through based on their seat location.
Below are the assigned entrances based off seating section:
- Gate 1 Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 107-108, AZ Blue Club, Loge Boxes, and suites only
- Gate 2 North Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 112-114 only
- Gate 2 South Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 109-111
- Gate 4 West Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 115-117 only
- Gate 4 East Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 118-120 only
- Gate 6 North Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 101, 121, and 122
- Gate 6 South Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 102-103
- Gate 7 Assigned Entrance: Seating sections 104-106 only
mobile ordering with express pick up
Skip the lines, not the action....You can now order food, beverages, and merch from select stands right from your mobile device during all Gila River Arena Events.
HOW TO ORDER
- Through the Arizona Coyotes Mobile App
- By visiting COYOTES.ORDERNEXT.COM in your browser
- Scanning the QR code found around the venue (listed above)